Waiting for the Join Final Event of AnNa, B2MoS and WiderMoS, B2MoS presents the executive summary. For the past four years, a team of 27 companies coordinated by Fundación Valenciaport has worked together first to define an ambitious project proposal and submit it to the Motorways of the Sea (MoS) call for proposals published in 2012 and then to carry the project out since July 2013. Their goals can be summarized as follows:
- Promoting interoperability of electronic transport-related messages and systems
- Improving the exchange of information of public and private organizations and encouraging their operational cooperation
- Preparing port management systems, port community systems (PCS) and business stakeholders’ systems to efficiency comply with the requirements of Directive 2010/65/EU
- Supporting the development of a TEN-T MoS network connecting North and South Europe and East and West regions in the Mediterranean area
- Improving European cohesion by simplifying specific administrative procedures affecting ultra-peripheral and peripheral regions
- Contributing to reducing barriers to intra-Community trade.
Read the whole executive summary of B2MoS