What is www.onthemosway.eu?
On the MoS Way is the digital multichannel platform dedicated to Motorways of the Sea themes, meaning D2D maritime and logistic chain, with an additional specific focus regarding LNG contents.
It aims to facilitate the exchange of information, knowledge and experiences in the field of the freight, logistics and maritime co- modal transport.
According to this aim you can join On the Mos Way both from desktop and mobile devices (with the best user experience thanks to the responsive web site technology) and also through the most important social network platforms (Twitter and LinkedIn)
The portal has been crated to fill a gap regarding building up and maintaining a specific community of knowledge and people related to the Motorways of the Sea contents and to give specific training opportunities for all the industry communities (practitioners, students, academics).
On the MoS way is:
- A training and knowledge center
- A source of specialised information
- A useful tool to keep you updated
- A meeting place for discussion, open to the companies and professionals who can contribute both through social networks
What can www.onthemosway.eu do for you?
On the MoS Way can be your reference point for:
- News, analysis, reports to have a regular round up of the most important contents in the field offreight, logistics and maritime co- modal transport
- LNG contents updating with news, videos, interviews, LNG project material and academic material
- Interviews to the key players of the industry to know the opinion leaders and decision makers opinions
- Industry events calendar with a listing of the most important upcoming events
- Videos and multimedia contents and interviews to know the Motorways of the Sea themes directly “in field”
- Specific training contents developed within the EU projects that have supported the start up and the development of the portal
How can you contribute?
You can join our community and help us to make www.onthemosway.eu even better:
- Becoming a member of our social network community and interacting in our Facebook Fanpage, in our LinkedIn discussions and with our Twitter news account!
Like us on Facebook!
Join our group on LinkedIn
Follow us Twitter
- E mail us at email@example.com to give all your suggestions about news stories, case studies, or training resources you would like to share